So people here are freaking out
Supposedly in a few minutes the new Egyptian president will be announced. If you read any international news, that shouldn’t be too new for you. Of course the announcement has been delayed twice, but we’ll see what happens.
Lots of rumors have been going around (And if you’re in Egypt you know that “EVERY WORD HAS A PRICE”) and I’ll go ahead and spell out a few.
- Mursi of the Muslim Brotherhood has won the votes But Shafik is rigged to win
- If Shafik wins, the country will go up in flames in a bigger revolution
- The brotherhood has been handing out pens with disappearing ink, making votes invalid for Shafik supporters
- Shafik smokes a lot of Bango (Egyptian slang for pot)
- Mursi is a teddy bear (I think I started that one, but whenever he talks, I feel like I can pick him up and put him in my pocket)
Stay tuned, unless of course the new Egyptian Republic has decided to block out all use of the internet or even worse, no Tumblr :0
PS: I’m playing pokemon and eating jelly bears while I wait for the apocalypse. I hope those exist in a few minutes….