Someone started telling me where I’m from the other day instead of me telling him where I’m from. It annoyed me. Listen to my rant. I cut so much out of this, that I have to make another video at some point. I generally don’t have questions in my videos because I think thats a lame way to get people to comment, but I legitimately want to know if anyone has these identity problems?
Older video of me at the Pyramids of Giza. Wanted to make it as a response to lifescouts.com
You can see Alex Day’s video on life scouts right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhHtuAf27sU
I know this video is very nonchalant, and I apologize for that. I really do enjoy the pyramids, I was just a little more surprised that I had magically learned to ride a horse that knew its way around. Also, I’m awful at riding horses.
Updates on me life
1. Currently in Frankfurt, chilling in the Lufthansa lounge
2. I was on a 9-hour plane, I watched some of rock of ages, and it was almost as terrible as I thought it would be.
3. I really like the new tumblr iPad app, it’s sorta the best way to tumblr ever.
4. I’m going to be in Egypt later today, the constitutional referendum has its second round Saturday.
5. I’m expecting riots or protests or something in the days to come. We’ll see.
6. I’m eyeing some apple juice at the bar, I’m busy tumbling and too lazy to get up for some.
So people here are freaking out
Supposedly in a few minutes the new Egyptian president will be announced. If you read any international news, that shouldn’t be too new for you. Of course the announcement has been delayed twice, but we’ll see what happens.
Lots of rumors have been going around (And if you’re in Egypt you know that “EVERY WORD HAS A PRICE”) and I’ll go ahead and spell out a few.
- Mursi of the Muslim Brotherhood has won the votes But Shafik is rigged to win
- If Shafik wins, the country will go up in flames in a bigger revolution
- The brotherhood has been handing out pens with disappearing ink, making votes invalid for Shafik supporters
- Shafik smokes a lot of Bango (Egyptian slang for pot)
- Mursi is a teddy bear (I think I started that one, but whenever he talks, I feel like I can pick him up and put him in my pocket)
Stay tuned, unless of course the new Egyptian Republic has decided to block out all use of the internet or even worse, no Tumblr :0
PS: I’m playing pokemon and eating jelly bears while I wait for the apocalypse. I hope those exist in a few minutes….
Lunch with Feloul
In case Feloul is an uncommon term to you, its basically people who aren’t particularly in favor of the revolution that happened in Egypt. Tis fine, I’m aware of them, and to my knowledge, my father is kind of one of them? whatever.
Blekh. But hey, two days in a row right? I can do this!